Advance Health recently convened a panel of local and international experts to discuss the acceleration of digital health in the COVID-19 world and the role of digital technology in the healthcare sector.
The panel discussed various aspects of digital health including data and systems integration, advancing telemedicine, data privacy and the importance of regulatory oversight.
- Dr Mohammad Al Redha, Director, Project Management Office, Health Informatics & Smart Health, Dubai Health Authority, UAE
- Dr Louise Schaper, CEO, Australasian Institute of Digital Health, Australia
- Alex Butler, Co-Founder, Foundry3, UK
- Christine Arakelian, Founder and CEO, Global Healthcare Integrators, USA
- Marwan Abdulaziz Janahi, Managing Director, Dubai Science Park, UAE
Advance Health is a multi-stakeholder healthcare networking platform organised by Connect Communications in partnership with Dubai Science Park and Synapse Medical.
In this challenging time, effective communication of healthcare topics is more critical than ever. Get in touch to find out how Connect Communications can support across a wide range of virtual healthcare communications activities including webinars, online educational platforms, and virtual advisory boards – email@example.com.