Advance Health convened on 22nd September to dive into what makes a smart healthcare system, unifying care that connects people, the environment and infrastructure. The session also explored how the UAE can optimise this to create an intelligent, data-optimised system for the future and enhance the position of the UAE as a global healthcare destination.
- Ahmed El Banna, Senior Manager, Business Consulting Healthcare MENA Region, Ernst and Young
- Sultan Al Shaibani, Senior Specialist – Health Informatics and Smart Health, Dubai Health Authority
- Dr Louiza Chitour, Health Director for the GCC Region, Plug & Play Tech Center
- Dr Aaron Han, Consultant Pathologist and Adjunct Professor, Mohammed Bin Rashid University Of Medicine and Health Sciences in UAE and Chief Medical Officer, Alliance Care Technologies
- Marwan Abdulaziz Janahi, Managing Director, Dubai Science Park (Moderator)
Advance Health is a multi-stakeholder healthcare networking platform organised by Connect Communications in partnership with Dubai Science Park and Synapse Medical.