The Advance Health networking series recently convened with key healthcare stakeholders and key opinion leaders in the UAE to explore the challenges and unmet needs in women’s healthcare, with a view to addressing the inequalities in healthcare provision.
The panel discussed the impact of the pandemic on gender equality and in relation to women’s health. They also discussed the unmet needs, issues, and gaps around key healthcare issues for women. The panel explored the reasons behind the disparity and the opportunities that are being presented.
- Noha Hefny, Founder & CEO, People of Impact
- Sophie Smith, Founder & CEO, Nabta Health
- Noha Salem, Executive Director, Global Public Policy, Organon
- Pamela Durrant, Founder & Managing Director, Certified Lifestyle Medicine & Wellness Coach
- Dr Sarah Rasmi, Managing Director & Owner, Thrive Wellbeing Centre
- Marwan Abdulaziz Janahi, Managing Director, Dubai Science Park